Sunday, April 06, 2014

In the beginning

I am Anna, a stay-at-home mum and housewife who feels strongly about a few things and would like to share them with other people who may be like-minded.
I have quite a few interests which keep me busy and out of trouble most of the time. I tend to lose myself in a good book and forget everything when I am in an antique shop. I have been collecting stamps since I was ten and, though it has become a bit rusty, the hobby is still very much a part of me. I am into British-India silver coins and have a few copper and nickel ones too. I adore English Literature and pursued it upto the postgraduate level.
I travel a bit and want to see what I can of my own country whenever possible. I will share some pretty nooks and crannies that I have discovered along with my husband.

I am into makeup and beauty - for the older woman, of course - and read a few beauty blogs to keep myself well-informed.
As I have quite a few allergies - skin, respiratory, food and drugs - I will definitely address how I cope with them.
This blog is intended as a platform for me to indulge in one of my passions, which is writing - my intention is not to drive traffic and have my venting be seen by millions! Any views are just a plus.
So that is a little introduction to my blog. I can't wait to get started with it and have a million things to talk about.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Please do not leave your link - comments with links will not be published :)